Friday, August 22, 2014

Bump Update: 32 Weeks

My baby shower was fantastic!  A huge shout out to all who helped in any way.  I couldn't have asked for a better day.  It was beautiful and fun.  And so nice to see some people that I haven't in such a very long time.  Including 3 lovely ladies who journeyed over 1200 miles for the occasion!  And surprised me no less!  That weekend will be one I remember forever thanks to SO many people.  Our Little Sprout is super spoiled already and so very loved. lol. I should have some pics for you all eventually.  ;)

But here are some belly shots for now:

Love my faces.  :P

And I wish my pregnant brain would remember to take these Thursday night so I didn't have that "just out of the shower" look. lol.
This is totally random - but I thought it showed how huge my belly really is getting.  :)
And the comparison - definitely think I've grown.  Which makes me feel a little better about her measuring behind.  :)

This week, baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce!  hehe

Next appointment: 2 Weeks - and it can't come fast enough!


Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Let's just say not much.  But they still don't seem concerned.  However, Baby Girl is measuring 2 and a half weeks behind which, combined with my very minimal weight gain, has me a little concerned.  They are going to see what I measure at my next appointment and go from there.  Trying not to worry.  Just have to pray instead.  :)


Exercise: Trying to work our Bradley method labor exercises in as much as I can.  Some days are much better than others.  For instance - yesterday I did zip.  Except for right before bed.

Maternity Clothes: All day every day.  Unless its PJ's or sweats.  ;)

Sleep: Eh.  Not enough for sure.  Super tired the past few days.  Mixture of lack of sleep and third trimester I think.  Daily naps may be the new trend.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I think I may end this pregnancy without a single craving.  ;)


Movement: Boy oh boy!  She is something else!  haha.  Always moving.  Now it can be mildly painful.  lol.  She really likes to kick my ribs.  And she still doesn't like to move for anyone else much.  Hubby can get her to move if he can find her and poke her.  And Dad went to rest his hand on my belly for two seconds while he was talking to me and she kicked.  His face was priceless and I couldn't stop laughing.  Love these moments.   

What I Miss: Definitely energy.  Not ready to be wiped out again.  Too much to get done before her arrival!


What I'm Loving: The extra help around the house.  Yes, having your parents move in 2 months before your due date can be a bit intimidating.  However, it is so nice to come home and have my clothes folded and dishes washed.  Though it won't happen every day, I will enjoy and appreciate it every single time.  :)      

What I'm Looking Forward To: Baby shopping day with my mom and grandma!  Going to get what's left on the list.  Hopefully Labor Day weekend.


Best Moment This Week: Dad's reaction to that kick.  OR Hubby getting all sentimental over tiny little baby socks.  ;)

Milestones: Baby Girl officially has all her fingernails and toenails and peach fuzz for hair!  How fun!

Goals:  Organize the nursery.  That's a big one right now.  A little overwhelming at the moment.  But we shall overcome!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a nice turnout for your baby shower! And she's growing those infamously sharp baby nails!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)