Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fun!

Thanks to Your World: Healthy and Natural for this weekly questionnaire!  I missed last week since we were packing to head to vacation (yay!) 

In my life this week... 
We have been in Emerald Isle, North Carolina all week!  I absolutely love the beach!  And I love spending time with my family.  My brother came home from Japan and Grandma joined us on this trip, making it extra special.

I am inspired by...
The history that is all around us.  The stories I hear, the artifacts I learn about - it just makes me want to change the world!

 
My favorite thing this week was...
Wow.  Tough one.  Probably walking on the beach with Hubby last night.  We were being super goofy AND romantic.  Great memories.  A close second would be riding in my brother's new jeep, wind in my hair, country music blaring, just enjoying the moment.  Or kayaking through the marshes with Hubby and brother today or.... Ah...So many other things I want to mention, but I'm going to stop typing now...lol...


What's working/not working for me...       
     Working -  Relaxing.  It is impossible to not relax and be chill at the beach!  I love not having a schedule and not having to rush around. 

     Not working - Still having a hard time balancing everything.  Not sure how to fit in everything I want to do with the time Hubby wants with me.  Trying...

Questions/thoughts I have... 
This is a funny one but we went to the aquarium the other day and it got Hubby and I thinking - why did God create the fish and coral to be so unique/diverse and colorful? 
 
I'm reading...
 
I just finished Nights in Rodanthe last night - brought it along since we are SO close to Rodanthe and the home of Nicholas Sparks, New Bern.  I love reading a book that is centered in the area I am in.  This morning, I finally started The Help.  I wanted to read it before I saw the movie, but that didn't happen.  Glad I'm finally getting the chance!

I'm cooking...
Hmmm...I haven't really been cooking much - we've either been going out or the guys have been grilling.  Can't really complain.  I did make a tomato and egg sandwich for lunch today.  Flat bread, sliced tomato, 2 fried eggs, a few diced onions (I prefer green but we didn't have any) and a tiny bit of mayo - pretty yummy!

 
I'm grateful for... 
Time with family.  Making memories and experiencing new things.
 
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
This is a sweet sand castle we came across on our walk last night - pretty intense!


Even if you aren't at the beach, I hope you have a great weekend!

By the way - why do you think that God put all of those colorful fish in the ocean?  Let us know in the comments below!



Bri Sherman
Independent Distributor, It Works! Global™
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)