Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Fun!

I stumbled across this weekly questionnaire over at Your World: Healthy and Natural.  I thought it would be fun!  And it's a great way for my new readers to get to know me and for my usual readers to keep up with the happenings in my life!  I hope you enjoy!  Here we go...

In my life this week...
I became an It Works! Independent Distributor!  From the moment I've joined I keep learning more and more about how truly amazing the company is!  They are changing lives for the better in SO many ways!  And my favorite part?  Corporate prays for us every day!  How many companies do that?  I doubt even every "Christian" company out there does that...  We're also getting ready to go on vacation - 1 week from tomorrow!  It has been a crazy week - but I've grown so much already!

I am inspired by...
My team at It Works!  It is amazing the community that I already have in just one short week.  They are doing amazing things and I hope I can achieve what they have!

My favorite thing this week was...
Hearing my husband admit that he wasn't trusting God and what he is going to change that.  I love seeing him grow, especially when he is growing closer to our Heavenly Father!  :D


What's working/not working for me...      WorkingGetting out of my comfort zone!  I've been praying that God would open doors for me in two areas: 1. To use me for His purpose.  2. To grow my new business.  Yesterday both happened and I was able to take advantage of the open doors!  I wore my "National Back to Church Sunday" shirt to the zoo and as we were walking in Charlie struck up a conversation with a little boy.  His mom asked me about my shirt and seemed really interested.  Though I know she won't be able to come to our church (too far away), I'm hoping she will go somewhere!  It's September 15th by the way...in case you want to go back to church!  Then when I was in the waiting room at the doctors I struck up a conversation with an expecting mom due today!  She was worried about getting rid of her baby weight gain and I was able to give her a coupon for "That Crazy Wrap Thing!"  I hate talking to strangers...but this week has been different!  

     Not workingJuggling all of these changes.  I'm constantly busy - thinking, planning, figuring things out... I have to remember to prioritize and put time with Hubby first!

Questions/thoughts I have...
How is my life going to look in just one month?  I have no clue and it is driving me insane.

 
I'm reading...
The Judgment Stone by +Robert Liparulo, Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman and Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore.  I highly, and I mean highly recommend all three of these!  The Judgment Stone, though fiction, is opening my eyes, in a big way, to the Spiritual realm and the literal war for our souls.  I don't know how many times I've referenced it in conversation!  Really, you should get your hands on anything by Robert Liparulo - I've read all of his books and always preorder the new ones!  ;)  Not a Fan is challenging my faith - I want to follow Christ instead of sitting on the sidelines.  And finally, Praying God's Word is really a reference book everyone should have on hand!  I go back to it constantly...even though I still haven't finished it!

I'm cooking...
English Dips.  Mmmmmm.  This is one of my favorites!  Basically french dips on english muffins - SO good!

I'm grateful for... 
A loving husband - who supports me even when he isn't very happy with me
God and His provision - He will take care of us no matter what tomorrow holds
Facebook and the World Wide Web - for making the world a smaller place
 
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
Shameless plug!



Photo
But seriously, if you are interested, check out the tab at the top of this page and let me know!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

Leave a comment and let me know what books you are reading these days!

Bri Sherman 
Independent Distributor, It Works! Global™

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)