Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Washing Your Delicates: Laundry Bag Review




Okay ladies, raise your hands if your bras are a little funky from the wash....

Yep.  Been there.  Or maybe you lost some baby socks somewhere during the wash routine??  Done that too.

But these laundry bags from Inside Smarts are the perfect solution!
Two Sizes

When you purchase this pack from Amazon, you receive two medium bags and two large bags.  I have been using the medium bags for:
  • Baby socks
  • Underwear with frillys (yes, 'frillys' is a technical term)
  • Nursing pads
  • My reusable facial rounds  
The larger bags are perfect for my bras and I've also been putting Aelah's bibs in one - no matter how tightly I secure that velcro, they always end up stuck to something they shouldn't be!  
Here's a shot so you can get an idea of size...yep...took a picture of my bra.  :P

The quality of these bags is phenomenal.  They look high-quality and they definitely feel high-quality.  They aren't going to be damaged by buttons or snaps or anything on the other clothes in the wash.  My absolute favorite feature is the zipper!  It has a tiny elastic band at the closure to keep it from making noise and from snagging other things in the wash.  Super nice!
Pretty neat right?

I highly, highly recommend these bags!  I'm SO very glad I got to review them!  They have become a regular part of my wash routine!  They would also make a great gift for moms or wedding showers or anyone who does laundry.  :)

1 comment:

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)