Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Fun! This Week I...

Since I don't feel like doing anything productive tonight and since we aren't big Valentine's people, I thought I'd end my night with a quick post.  Thanks to Your World: Healthy and Natural for this weekly questionnaire!  

In my life this week... 
I started a new job watching a precious 3 month old girl.  She is such a good baby and I am loving every minute of it!

I am inspired by...
Women who have worked their blog to the top!  Something I also hope to do!  :)

 
My favorite thing this week was...
Having dinner with my parents Wednesday night.  I love that we have our own home now and we are able to open it up for them.  Family dinners are the best.  :)


What's working/not working for me...       
     Working -  Writing.  For some reason, I have been on a roll this week with my writing.  I've got a couple of posts ready for future dates and I've gotten a couple published this week.  My New Year's resolution is on the right track!  :) 

     Not working - Going from not working at all to working 4 days a week has thrown me a bit.  Need to get back to managing my time better.  Maybe my writing is not such a good thing.  ha!  I take it back...I want to be writing...I just need to be doing the dishes too.  :)

Questions/thoughts I have... 
So, so many.  But I'm going to spare you and keep them to myself this week.  ;)
  
I'm reading...
  
I just started reading a book on my Kindle called the Woodlands (I got it for free at some point).  I really like it so far!  It reminds me of the Hunger Games a little bit...without the Games part.  And I've never read Divergent, but from the movie previews I get the same vibe in this book.  However, it still has me wanting to not put it down.  In fact, as soon as I finish this post, I'm headed to bed and reading until Hubby finishes up his work tonight.

I'm cooking...
We had omelets tonight.  And other favorites this week were Monterrey chicken and BBQ Pork.  But since the whole time management thing...we did have leftovers more times than planned.  Oops!
  
I'm grateful for... 
My husband.  Our relationship has grown so much over the past year.  It amazes me every single day.  I can't wait to see where the next year takes us!
  
A photo, video, link, or quote to share...
"In faith there is enough light for those who want to believe and enough shadows to blind those who don't." - Blaise Pascal



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now that you've gotten a glimpse of my week, share something from your week below!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)