Monday, April 7, 2014

Bump Update: Week 13

I think keeping this weekly journal is making this pregnancy go by even faster.  This baby is going to be here before we know it!  Eek!  No bump picture this week...just didn't feel like taking one tonight - a little hormonal and very tired.  ;) BUT, I can show you what is IN the bump!  Here are our first baby pictures:




This second pic shows a good profile - Hubby says Sprout has his nose! hehe.  We shall see....

This week, baby is the size of a: Peach - I love peaches!!  :)

Next appointment: May 1st.  This may be the only time in my life I wish a doctor's appointment would come sooner.  May 1st seems SO far away.  But it will come faster than I expect, I'm sure.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since last week I lost two pounds and then gained them back.  So, no weight change.  Still down 7 pounds.

Exercise: Last week I was able to take two walks with the little one that I nanny.  And it felt so nice!  Thankful that the weather is getting a little nicer.  Hoping to make walks a part of our regular routine. Didn't happen today though.  Too much rain.  :(

Maternity Clothes: Nope.  Almost bought shorts off of Zulily because they had an awesome deal.  But by the time I remembered to get on and order they were completely out of most sizes, including mine.  :(

Sleep: Seems like I have been sleeping really well lately.  But I've also been doing a lot more.  Which means by the time we head to bed, I'm exhausted.  It used to take me at least a half an hour just to fall asleep.  Now I don't even think my head has a chance to hit the pillow. And I've been falling back asleep after Hubby's alarm goes off in the morning, which is not a normal thing either.  Loving my sleep!

Food Cravings/Aversions: Meat has been a little hard to deal with.  But I think that is getting better.  Hopefully.  And no cravings yet.  :)

Movement: After seeing our ultrasound, I'm 100% positive I've never felt Sprout move.  That baby was going crazy - the tech had a hard time getting a picture and had a hard time getting the heartbeat.  Definitely one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my life.  But I didn't feel a bit of it - which shocked both me and Hubby.  And since my uterus is tipped pretty far back - there is a good chance I won't feel anything until much closer to my 3rd trimester.  :(

What I Miss: Energy.  It is hard for me to not do everything I used to be able to.  

What I'm Loving: I think it has become a bit more real for Hubby after seeing our Little Sprout on the ultrasound screen.  It was really fun watching him grin from ear to ear as he watched.  I was torn between watching him and watching the baby.

What I'm Looking Forward To: We've started planning our gender reveal party.  At my next appointment we will schedule the gender ultrasound and I can't wait!!  Pinterest has become my best friend.  ;)

Best Moment This Week: Our first official (non-ER) ultrasound.

Milestones: Getting in some exercise is a HUGE deal for me!  Hoping I can keep it up!

Goals: I didn't get the bathroom floor sanded like I had hoped.  But it turns out, since we have gotten so busy, Hubby won't be able to get to that until at least May anyways.  So that got pushed to the back-burner.  My goal this week is to get some of our closets organized.  When we moved in, things just got shoved into closets, some things still in boxes - I really need to take care of that.  Baby wise - I want to start putting together an invite for our gender reveal party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)