Friday, August 28, 2015

Aelah Grace: 10 Months

Oh that face...
What in the world happened to my baby!?!  Did I blink??  I'm officially starting to understand how parents say it goes so fast.  Didn't I just bring her home from the hospital?  And it never slows down does it?  I am really trying to treasure little moments but my, oh, my...they are still flyin' by!

Laying in the basket may be a thing of the past.  lol.
How am I growing?

She is probably losing weight because she is not slowing down.  Every single day she just moves faster and faster!  haha.  I have to admit, it is so much fun.

How am I sleeping?

Can't complain.  She actually bumped her bed time up a half an hour on her own.  So instead of going to bed at 8:30, she is usually ready around 8.  She wakes between 6 and 7 to eat and I wake her up at 7:30 for the day.  Naps are anywhere from 1 hour to almost 3 hours and 2 or 3 times a day.  As far as sleep goes, we are blessed for sure!

How am I eating?

Like a champ.  I'm still tremendously glad we decided to do Baby Led Weaning.  She eats everything and anything we give her - spicy, sour, green, orange....you name it!  It is a bit messier though...

She LOVES black beans....especially when we have black bean tacos and they are cooked and mashed a bit with salsa.  But, yeah....messy...

What else is new?

It is truly amazing how much they change in such a little time isn't it?!?  She finally got her first tooth while we are on vacation in Michigan (the first week of August, so about 9 1/2 months).  But, the biggest thing is that she started walking!!  A week before she turned 10 months, she just woke up in the morning and decided today was the day.  She went from taking 3 or 4 steps towards a person to walking across the room to get what she wanted over night.  It has been so fun to watch her learn!



Here are my favorite pictures from this past month:

I love how she puts her arm on the side.  So sweet.  <3
Her first parade!

Quite possibly my favorite picture ever!  She was laughing about something on America's Got Talent, her hair is everywhere....too much!  :)
Snuggles with Daddy.  It is the only word I think she is really aware of at this point.  I tell her Daddy is going to be home soon and she gets so excited and says "Da!"  Any time I say 'Daddy' that is the typical response.

She loved hanging out in the lake at Uncle Jason's and Aunt Nicole's house in Michigan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)