It has been quite awhile since I have done a review. But I am super excited to be introducing you to another fabulous work at home mom, Erica from Tailored by Erica. She has two boys (2 years and 6 months) and together, with her husband, they live on her grandma's farm! How fun is that!?! She has been sewing since she was 9 years old and got her first sewing machine for her 10th birthday! She even made her own prom gowns. One was John Deere and the other was camouflage!
That theme has carried over into her cloth diaper shop! She sells newborn and one size diapers. Currently all of the ones on Etsy are camo or bandanna print! Since Hubby and I are a little bit country, I was pretty excited when Erica asked if would do a review.
|Cloth Diapers with a country flair!|
|So tiny and precious. :)|
The camo diaper is pretty neat! My brother, who very rarely has anything to say about material items, told me he really liked my new diaper. So I knew it was a big hit with him!
There is definitely room to grow! I will, say, however, the the smallest setting seems a bit big for a one size (OS) diaper. We have it on the smallest setting right now. Aelah is 10 months old and almost 19 lbs. Admittedly, however, she is a bit skinny since she is so long for her age. But I don't think this would have fit her (without leakage) very long before now.
UPDATE: Erica let me know after posting this that she is already in the process of adjusting her OS design so that it will fit smaller. Guess I should have checked with her on that first. :/
|Here is the fit on her right now...|
But, honestly, that would be my only complaint. Outside of that, this diaper is awesome! Why?
- It is unique...definitely haven't seen very many camo diapers
- It doesn't leak at night!! Stuffed with a double microfiber insert and a bamboo booster...which is what we put in my other tried and true pockets.
- It has an adorable ruffle on the butt for some added girly-ness!
|Lace is good. :)|
- The inside is made of a very soft almost mesh type material. It keep baby's bottom dry and actually doesn't stain very easily. UPDATE: While this fabric is fantastic, Erica has switched to a stay-dry cottom velour for the inside of her diapers. Apparently, it is very similar to bumGenius 4.0.
|Looks run of the line here....|
|But up close, it is a bit different. Almost like Gro Via shells....but a bit softer...|
- They are affordable!! You can snag a one size pocket for just $14! And her newborn diapers are only $10!
I love being able to add a diaper to my stash that I know we will be reaching for often! This is a 5-Star keeper!!
**Additional Note - inserts are not included when purchasing from Tailored by Erica. However, you can purchase each diaper as a pocket OR cover and the newborn diapers include an AIO (All in One) option. I love having options!
As a thank you to Erica for this review and giveaway - be sure to follow her on one of the following social media outlets. Thanks!
To Buy: Head over to the Etsy shop here.
To Win: Enter to win the diaper of your choice (must be in stock on Etsy) by using the Giveaway Tool below: