Check out this awesome gift idea:
|An Orion camping lantern and power bank!|
When I saw this lantern I knew it was perfect for the Uniquely Daddy Gift Guide! Finding a gift for Hubby isn't always easy. But I know that when it comes to camping, anything that makes the experience easier is a win! Plus, he day dreams about being a survivalist and this lantern fits that bill perfectly!
|I was given free product in exchange for an open & honest review. No other compensation was exchanged. All opinions are my own.|
Here are the reasons why Hubby loves the Orion:
1. It comes with everything you need to use it right out of the box! No going to the store to buy batteries. They are already there! Along the same lines, there are two different battery options. Rechargeable Lithium Ion or Double A (both included). You can use the lantern with either option or both for maximum charging power.
|Everything that is included.|
|Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries go in the bottom...|
|The 3 Double A's go in the top!|
2. Recharging the batteries is super simple. You just connect the lantern to a phone, computer, or other USB charging port and wait until the light turns green.
3. The power bank feature is a lifesaver. Picture this scenario: Your camping and you forget to turn off your phone. Since you are pretty remote, your phone has been roaming and constantly trying to find a signal. Unbeknownst to you, it quickly dies (yes, we have personally had this happen). Thankfully, you realize your phone has died before you ran into an emergency. And now you can simply plug it into the Orion's USB port and it will charge! While all cell phones are different, usually you can charge one phone and the Orion will still have a bit of power left. This feature is also nice for any techies who can't seem to unplug. ;)
4. It is extremely compact and convenient and it easily attaches to a backpack or anywhere around the campsite with the included s hook.
|One handle up and one handle still down.|
|Both handles up.|
|Handles attached to the S hook...|
5. The lantern has 4 different light settings:
- Flashing Red
Perfect for when you need to really light up a space, keep the glow in the tent, or in emergency situations.
We definitely recommend the lantern for any campers! And we highly recommend it as a unique dad gift! Don't forget that Father's Day is just around the corner (about a month and a half)!
To purchase, go here. As you can tell in the reviews, this is a 5-star product!!
|Give him a gift he will actually use.|