Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Obadiah Ryker: 10 Months

What a whirlwind the past month has been.  We have all been sick off and on.  One of us gets better, another gets sick (including a mild case of mastitis - ugh!).  We just seem to be stuck in an awful cycle.  I'm hoping it's behind us and that we'll be able to enjoy the Christmas season.


Boy oh boy....3 months!!

And two more...because I just can't stand the cuteness!!




How am I growing?
I think this little guy went through a growth spurt lately.  We moved to 9 month clothing finally and it seems like, in a weeks time, some of it is already too small.  Plus, he has been eating like CRAZY!  This kid loves food.  Some nights, I am certain he eats more than his sister.  I keep thinking "growth spurt" but maybe this is just our new normal...

How am I sleeping?
Still pretty decent.  But Daylight Savings really didn't help us out any.  I had *just* got him sleeping until 7 (which gives me an hour or so of time by myself in the mornings) and now I'm lucky if he sleeps past 6.  But there are some days, so I think we're getting back into a good rhythm.

What's new?
He is definitely aware of saying "Mom-Mom" and "Da-da" and he tries to communicate so much more these days (with a little less yelling).  It's fun!  Constantly mimicking noises is pretty entertaining.  We are loving this current stage.

Enjoy a few pics from the past month:

Little guy was sick for awhile.  But Momma sure enjoyed the extra snuggles.

My handsome little guy!!
Our family - and a smiling handsome little man.


He doesn't sleep well when he is away from his crib.  But Gigi and Mimi both have the magic touch.  <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)