Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Obadiah Ryker: 3 Months

For those that follow this blog, I'm only posting my personal updates here from now on.  To follow my other ramblings and such head here and subscribe.

He is already a quarter of a year old!!  Unreal.  He definitely brings joy to his momma and lack of sleep.  haha.  But every moment is worth it.  When he gives me his crooked sideways grin I forget all about the four times we were up through the night or that he isn't napping well.  That grin makes me melt.  It is absolutely perfect!

And he LOVES his sister so very much!  As soon as she starts talking, his eyes and head are moving to find her.  And once he spots her, that grin breaks out as big as it can be.  <3


How am I growing?

No doctor's appointment this month, so, unofficially, he weighs about 13 pounds.  And I just don't have the patience to try to measure his length right now.  haha.  But he's right on target moving into his 3-6 month clothes.  

What's new?

He is talking and talking and talking.  It was a little bit before but now he'll have a full "conversation" with you and it's just so fun!  Aelah loves to tell us what he's saying and it cracks me up.  He also rolled over for the first time the day after he officially turned 3 months!  Only once so far, but it happened! And it won't take long from here....

How am I sleeping?

I wish I could say better.  Every once in awhile we'll get two nights in a row where he sleeps for long stretches and I think we've finally made it but we've never gotten to three nights.  I'm hoping it comes soon.  Nap time is also a fight of late.  He has been breaking out of his sleep sack lately and since he is close to rolling, I snagged a Zipadee Zip locally to try out.  Today was our first go round and it seems to be worse than normal...  We'll keep up with self-soothing and trying to lay him down awake.  Hoping we get into a better routine soon.

Hanging with Papa at Easter

All smiles!

First day spending time on the back porch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)