Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Chalkboard Labels: Organizing Our Office / Craft Space

Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
I was provided free product in exchange for an open & honest review.  All opinions are my own.  No other compensation was exchanged.

When you move into a new house there are about 1 million things on your to-do list.  While we have gotten a few thing on our list checked off, one thing that I haven't gotten to yet and would desperately like to is to organize our office / craft space:


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
Pretty crazy isn't it??  To be fair, the plants are my parents...hoping when they move out I can attack this mess!
I thought that these chalk labels would be a great way to organize this space since I have a horrible habit of moving things around.  Chalkboard  labels can easily be changed!  While they don't look as clean...the finished product is still okay:


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
I erased the top label.  You can tell...but it isn't really that obvious.


And they are sooooo cute!  Since my office isn't quite ready to label.  I decided to attack a small portion of my pantry!  :)


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
Cohesive and super cute!  And now my mom doesn't have to open every container in the cupboard to find what she's looking for!  ;)

I actually wrote these while the labels were still on the sheet:


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
I definitely recommend this method...

The alternative is to write on the label after it is placed.  For flat surfaces this would probably work okay.  However, for anything with a curve, it isn't an ideal method...


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
I wrote on this label after I put it on the jar....not horrible, but it would have been better if I wrote on the label before I placed it.

I was pleasently surprised that Hubby noticed this label which is saying something to how much they can change the look of something.  He is, like most males, pretty unobservant.  When he got home he asked what I was up to and I told him I was working on a review.  "Oh, is that why there's a label on the pencil jar?"  I was taken aback.  He never notices things like that!

My plan for the office means putting labels on jars like the one above plus on the actual cupboards:


Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
Three labels on this cupboard.....

Labels, Chalkboard, Chalk, Organizing, Crafting, Pantry, Craft Room, Office
And three labels on these cupboards (yes, our washer & dryer are currently in the same room...but that will change eventually)

The only complaint that I have is that the labels were sometimes a little bit difficult to remove from their backing.  I kept peeling the paper and couldn't get the label.  Without my nails, I'm sure I would have gotten extremely frustrated.

However, the pros definitely outweigh the cons!  Not happy with the size?  You can actually cut these to whatever shape or size you want!  The really neat thing I like?  There is a 100% Lifetime Promise.  These labels are built to last.  If at any time you are unhappy with these labels (for any reason), let them know and they will replace them or give you a refund, no questions asked!

The possibilities are endless for how you could use these chalkboard labels.  Here are just a few:

  • Craft Rooms
  • Office
  • Closets
  • Laundry Room
  • Entry Space or Coat Closet for kids
  • Toy Area
  • Party Foods
  • Classrooms
The list goes on...

You can purchase these on Amazon here:



And for a pretty decent price!

What would you use these labels for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)