Saturday, July 5, 2014

Big News: WAHM Review Series!


Hey all!  I am SO excited about this upcoming series!  I want to kick-it-off by sharing my passion behind it and a few things you can look forward to!

As most of you probably already know, my deepest desire is to be able to stay at home with my babies.  I feel, for so very many reasons, that home is where I should be, where I feel called to be.  And though I know God has a plan, I can't for the life of me figure out how He is going to work this out.  But I am holding onto my faith, praying, and reminding myself constantly that He is not controlled by what I know.

When I see Momma's out there helping to support the household income AND staying at home I am super inspired!  I would LOVE to be able to turn my crafts into something I could sell.  But I haven't found my niche yet.  Maybe someday.  :)

But I can support other work-at-home-momma's (WAHM) in the mean time!  I thought my blog would be a great way to do that!  You all know how much I love to share the things that inspire me and I know you all are always looking for something fun and unique (I am)!  So I'll be bringing you reviews of some really neat stuff in the near future (and possibly a few awesome giveaways).  I've already met some wonderful ladies and I cannot wait to share their stories and products with you all!

Looking for a unique baby gift?

Are you expecting?

Would you like to support hard-working momma's?

Looking for something unique for your little one?

Wanting to try cloth diapers but aren't sure where to start?

Stay tuned!

And if you yourself are a WAHM, feel free to contact me (learningtobe31@gmail.com) so we can get YOU on the review list!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)