Saturday, June 9, 2012

Remember in Our Hearts

Deuteronomy 7:17-19 - 17 If you should say in your heart, "These nations are greater than I; how can I dispossess them?" 18 you shall not be afraid of them; you shall well remember what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh an to all Egypt: 19 the great trials which your eyes say and the signs and wonders and the mighty hand and the outstretched arm by which the Lord your God brought you out.  So shall the Lord your God do to all the peoples of whom you are afraid.

My thoughts today are simple.  As Henry states, do "not be disheartened by the number and strength of [your] enemies."  All we need to do is remember in our hearts what God has already done.  He is bigger, greater, more magnificent and awesome than any enemy we will ever face!  With Christ we are already victorious!  

For a more detailed endeavor into these thoughts, check out my recent blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you thought of this post! I love getting feedback from my readers and I always do my best to reply! :)